Welcome! I hope you enjoy all my work! I would love to have you come in for a service & chat!
This was part of my marketing piece for BPA Beacon 2017. I hope to make more of these in the future so any professional can recreate the look or get inspired for a new one!
1. Apply Violet to the roots approx. 2 inches away from the scalp
2. Picking up 1 inch sections, paint the Pretty in Pink mixture to the rest of the hair section
3. Blend the colors together between your fingers until they blur together
4. Continue steps 2-3 all over the head
5. Once all the hair is saturated, take random 1 inch sections and cover it in Wild Orchid overtop the other dye for a brighter pop of color
6. Process for 30-45 minutes depending on the level of hair working with